Tuesday, March 9, 2010

LOST without answers

In light of the series finale coming up, I have been taking a look at the past five seasons of mysteries. There have been too many questions to receive answers, and frankly, I don't want everything answered; part of the fun is being left wanting more.

Here are some of the questions I have / mysteries tickling my brain:
~How/when did Richard come to the Island?
~Why were polar bears used for Dharma experiments?
~What is the significance of the "Hurley bird"?
~Why does Walt have special gifts?
~What is Walt's future in reference to the Island?
~How long has the Shephard family had "commune" with this Island?
~What is the "Magic Box"?
~What is with the Whispering?
~What happened to Horace Goodspeed's first wife, Olivia?
~Where is the volcano on the Island? ("The Man Behind the Curtain")
~How did the Black Rock get so far inland?

These are what I have off of the top of my head. I will continue to add them as I think of them.

Tonight's episode is called "Dr. Linus", so I have to assume it is about Ben. But I am still burned about not getting a Sun-centric episode last week, so who knows...

No comments: