Friday, March 6, 2009

Music Memes for Melissa

Here are the two memes, if you would like to repeat them:


Create the Soundtrack of your life:

1. Open your iTunes library and set it to Shuffle.

2. Press play

3. Write the title of the song playing next to the first question (that song is your "Opening Credits")

4. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool. Feel embarrassed like us all.

The second meme is: First 25 songs random on your iTunes, which is the only instruction.

Opening Credits

"LDN" by Lily Allen

Waking Up

"Magic's in the Makeup" by No Doubt... did Gwen Stefani just call me ugly?

First Day at School

"Had to Do Something" by Adele Givens (Queens of Comedy"

Falling In Love

"Clocks" by Coldplay

Losing Virginity

"The Weasleys" by The Remus Lupins - HAHAHAHAHAHA, wow, reading HP will never be the same...

Fight Song

"Sway" as performed by Michael Buble... fail, iTunes...

Breaking Up

"Suga Momma" by Beyonce... I guess I was dating some cheap jerk?

Prom

"Eat Like An American" by Jim Gaffigan..... epic fail...

Mental Breakdown

"Kitty Kat" by beyonce - HAHA, apparently when I break down mentally, I will think I am a cat. I hope I think Im Minerva! Hmm, maybe Im already breaking down...

Driving

"Privilege" by Incubus. Finally, iTunes, you get one so right!


Flashback

"Just A Housewife" from the musical 'Working'... maybe a flash forward?

Getting Back Together

"Slob" by Weezer. Huh. Maybe that was why i dumped him in the first place? My life soundtrack is bee-zare.

Wedding

"All The Trees of the Field Will Clap Their Hands" by Sufjan Stevens... apparently I am having a green wedding in this movie...

Birth of Child

"One Two Step" by Ciara...sigh... iTunes has faith that my future child will be a good dancer...

Final Battle

"Won't be Long" from the musical 'In The heights' - you suck, iTunes

Death Scene

"Deny" by Default - sure, I can see it. great song, too.

Funeral Song

"Sixteen" by No Doubt... how inappropriate for a funeral, even though I hardcore love this song. You know what, if there exists an awesome video fo me singing this, then it can be played at my funeral. Let it be said.

End Credits

"Trucker" from the musical 'Working'... wow... just wow...

What Do 25 Random Songs Say About You?

1. "Left Behind" from the musical 'Spring Awakening'
2. "Take Off the Blues" by The Foreign Exchange (I've never heard it, it was free on iTunes)
3. "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance by Black Kids...
4. "Fathers and Sons" from the musical 'Working'
5. "Hope This Christmas" by Ginny and the Heartbreakers
6. "Go Ahead With All That" by Chante Moore (Queens of Comedy soundtrack)
7. "Different People" by No Doubt
8. "Teardrop" by Massive Attack - aka The House theme song - HOTT
9. "Agent Orange" by Tori Amos
10. "12:05 am" by the Ministry of Magic (their harmonies are beautiful)
11. "I Believe" from the musical 'Spring Awakening'
12. "A Ministry Approved Christmas" by Peeved
13. "A Summer in Ohio" from the musical 'The Last Five Years'
14. "I Can Do Better Than That" from the musical 'The Last Five Years'
15. "Change Your Mind" by The Killers
16. "Out Of My league" by Stephen Speaks - cutest, sweetest song ever
17. "The Candy Shop" by 50 Cent
18. "Holla Back Girl" by Gwen Stefani
19. "Swearing" by Dane Cook
20. "Bootyliscious" by Destiny's Child... I'm ashamed to own this garbage...
21. "If U Leave" by Mary J Blige
22. "Safe and Sound" by Rebelution (again, free on iTunes)
23. "Out From Under" by Incubus
24. "The name of the Game" by ABBA... I couldnt escape it...
25. "Still Hurting" from the musical 'The Last Five Years'

No comments: