Thursday, May 1, 2008

Money is a Gas

Grrrrr
Yesterday Brad's car was hit on 249. He is OK (thank the Lord) but his driver side door is completely jammed shut. He got the insurance and info from the other driver (it was her fault) so now we are wading through all of that mess. We had to go get a rental car this morning, and it was so stressful. We were supposed to get a "free rental" on behalf of his insurance, but we still have to pay for gas on it. I am wondering if they wouldn't reimburse us for it; we should ask. So we have that HUGE additional expense (because we got a truck, so gas would cost loads more than filling up Brad's little car).
PLUS they re-imaged the computers at work, so now everything is all wonkified! It looks like all of my iTunes library was wiped away (twitch), but the IT guy left me a note that said, "I'll get your iTunes stuff back !!! : ) " So I will cross my fingers on that...
I have been having short dizzy spells on and off for over a week now, and I am sick of it. I was going to go to the doctor, but I'm starting to wonder if what I need is an optometrist. I haven't been to an eye doctor in a reeeeeeeeeeeally long time, and the headache-y dizziness usually starts behind my eyes. It is probably strain. So I may get hot new shades soon. My benefits are pretty good, so I'm gonna see if I can afford the kind that get dark when you are in the sunlight. That way I wouldn't have to worry about sunglasses! Who knows how long that will actually take me, though.....

Basically this week has been kind of BLECH, with some wonderful exceptions. And at least I have LOST to look forward to tonight, and Nick's dance show. Le sigh... life goes on.

No comments: