Monday, May 5, 2008

Bible Study

So the high school girls want to organize a summer Bible study where they teach the middle school girls. Is that not the sweetest thing?
I am really looking forward to seeing this work. I have (potentially) offered our tiiiiny apartment to them for their weekly meeting. Hopefully I can sign up Kelly to attend these with me, and possible teach/lead one. I am certainly no expert on the Bible, but between the two of us we could come up with a seriously kick-A lesson.
I am so proud to see these girls take the initiative on this. It is a great opportunity to learn from each other, but also to teach others and help them grow spiritually. What a blessing to use those gifts God gives us! Sure, sometimes I wish God had given me the gift of mass-money-making, but I can work with what I've got. ; )
I hope I can be helpful to the group in this endeavour, but I am most excited to sit back and absorb - I'm sure these girls can teach me a thing or two!

No comments: