Monday, July 2, 2007

My New Car...

...Who Has No Name
I bought a car this weekend - GAH!! I am so excited, so proud of myself, and so terrified. Bye bye, money... but my Saturn rocks. I haven't named it yet, though. It is white, but I think it has the spirit of a green car... I'm not getting a vibe about it's gender though. I kind of want to name it Hunter, but sports can be so fickle - knowing my luck, Pence will get traded... "my last car" was a Crown Victoria, and I wasn't sure on the gender vibe, so I named it Victor Victoria (I know, I'm so clever) and usually called it Vivi. I must give this more though. I have already made small efforts to make it my own. I added a scarf around the rear-view mirror. I need to put my magnetic Save Darfur ribbon on there somewhere. Anyways, huzzah for me! Wish me luck, and pray for me - I'm already a nervous driver, and now I'm driving my life savings...

No comments: