Thursday, July 12, 2007

HP5 in 3D

Bonus Dimension

Look what I found!!!!

"Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: An IMAX 3D Experience, the third Harry Potter film converted into the IMAX format, has been digitally re-mastered into the unparalleled image and sound quality of The IMAX Experience® with proprietary IMAX DMR® technology. The large 15/70 film frame, combined with the IMAX projection technology and remarkable sound system, provide moviegoers with an immersive, extraordinary cinematic experience. Plus, see the movie's explosive finale in IMAX(R) 3D! Using proprietary 2D to 3D conversion technology, the final scenes of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix have been digitally transformed into amazing IMAX 3D-- the most immersive cinematic 3D in the world. "

I hope I can handle it, cause my tickets is bought! Pardon my poor grammar, I just got excited... It will be my third viewing. Tomorrow night I am seeing the normal version with Brad (the 3D was sold out).

No comments: