Friday, April 23, 2010

The Power of Madonna

Last week's episode of Glee, the season return on the 13th, was disappointing. Sure, I squeed like a crazy fangirl when Jonathan Groff showed up. And I may have startled the neighbors when Idina Menzel appeared. But musically speaking, which is how I always speak of Glee, it was bland.

This week - KAPOW! I would not call myself a huge fan of Madonna, but I have not stopped singing these songs! They have been in my head All. Week. Long. I even downloaded the ep on iTunes so that I could listen to them at my desk. And the dancing, and the "Like a Virgin" mix (HAWT) - all of it. Lurved it!

"Something in the way you love me won't let me be!"

I can even forgive them for having Lea Michelle twirl around that piano non-stop for 3 minutes. From the perspective of standing in that room, say holding a camera, she must look ridiculous.

No comments: