Monday, September 8, 2008

Grags, we're going on a road trip...


Behold, "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter"




SQUEE!!! I cannot wait until Brad and I return to Disney World in a few years, but he won't be NEARLY as excited as I am about this stop of the trip. Some sources say it will open in late fall of 2009, others reports 2010. I would put my money on 2010. Knowing the way WB does business, they will wait until they will set a date, but then move it back in order to make more money.
I wonder what the rides will be. I have been saying for ages that someone should make a ride based on the carts whizzing thourgh Gringotts!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

YES!!!!!!

My friend Ashley and I have been planning on going as soon as it opens! We should all go (you and me and Ashley and Brad and Ashley's husband Ryan)!!! AGHHHH!!!! I can't wait.

*sigh*