Wednesday, May 30, 2007

House


She's Leaving Home
Apparently, in order to make it a cliffhanger, the writers of House decided to make everyone LEAVE!?! I knew Foreman was leaving (yes, actually going to leave). But firing Chase seemed like a joke he would undo by the end of the episode... and Cameron leaving was just kind of weird...
But the strangest part was how it ended so... well. I would even go so far as to call it a 'happy ending'. House has learned to mature and how to handle change. that's good... right? I just want to know how many he will rehire, and how many he will replace. The TV Guide article (sorry, can't find a proper link) made such a big deal out of the Piper Perabo character that I thought surely she would be around for a while - at least more than one episode, you know? Maybe she will come back next season.
All I know is, I need a job... as an actor, not as a doctor, so....you know..... call me?

No comments: