Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Heroes

Season Two can't start fast enough
Last night was the season one finale of Heroes. AAAAAHHH!!! Sorry, I make that noise whenever the show goes into or comes out of commercial. It's excitement, with a little suspense.
Things I need the network to understand before they start the next season:
-Peter had better not be dead
-Sylar had better be dead
-I want an entire flashback episode explaining the previous generation (Lindermann, Petrelli's parents, Hiro's dad, etc)
-How has Mohinder remained a main character without having a power? And Ando? Will they develop powers?
-Make sure the Hiro/Ando story remains best-friend-y and doesn't stray over into gay town
Alright, that's all I have right now. I wish I could remember when Project Runway starts its season - it would be nice for Brad if I had some time off between shows to obsess over.

No comments: