Thursday, June 25, 2009

TFLN Delivery

So, one of my guilty pleasures is reading "texts from last night" online. Often hilarious, often immeasurably offensive, so they cetainly aren't for everyone. And every once in a while, they make me spit out coffee. Today's delivery:
(917): I just ate an adderall and jelly sandwich in front of my mom. Homework time!
For some reason, it made me happy. Now, to be fair, when I took Adderall, it was a necessary prescription (please, dear God, let me back on!), and I get the impression this person may not have a legal script for said "homework helpers". But either way, I'm diggin' it.

For old times' sake, here is one of my favorites:
(818): I can only speak casual parseltoungue, im not bad though. just the general, "wheres the bathroom?" "open the chamber of secrets" that type of stuff

LURVE IT!

Oh, and by the way, 20 DAYS UNTIL HP: HBP!!!

No comments: