Monday, June 8, 2009

Monavie Challenge

So this week I will be chugging miracle juice. That's right, you heard me. Miracle Juice. Also known as Monavie. It is made up of 19 fruits, many of which I have never heard of. I have heard reports saying ti improved everything from vision to concentration to allergies! So I will report back by the end of the week, although the main thing I will actually be able to chart is whether I lost weight. I don't own a scale, but I am gauging in inches rather than pounds. So we shall see.

According to the handouts, the blueberries are what help with memory and other cognitive function, so in addition to the juice, Im noshing on berries right now. Although, I am contemplating coffee and a donut... oh well, I can't become a crazy health-nut overnight!

The biggest downside (well, really the only downside as of yet) is that the juice tastes pretty heinous. It's very... cloudy, even after a thorough shaking. We shall see. Maybe by the end of the week, I will love the stuff. We shall see...

No comments: