Monday, December 15, 2008

Michael Welch

Whoa. Seriously, whoa.


I used to love watching "Joan of Arcadia" when it was on, and I still watch the DVDs. The Girardi family is so fun and real. The script and plot were new and interesting to me. And I would never have thought about little, nerdy Luke Girardi as anything more than "cute".



However, I was puttering around on IMDB (as I am wont to do), and I followed an odd trail. There is a trailer out for X-Men Origins: Wolverine (squee), and I was looking up the cast. Hmm, I said to myself, who is Will.I.Am.? So I clicked on him. Apparently he is in Black Eyed Peas, but also played a 'God' in Joan of Arcadia once. Well I'll be darned, say I, and I hop on over to JoA. And I see a familiar face looking up at me.


This handsome young fellow, who was in a sufficiently creepy and amazing episode of SVU and in the new Twilight movie, was in fact also Luke Girardi!

No comments: