Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Blessings and Remembrances of 2008

Rather than recount all of the fun and adventure I have had this year, I just want to celebrate a year gone by. I am so thankful for the gifts I have been given in abundance. I am thankful for the growth I have experienced as a person, as a wife and as a Christian. I am thankful for the troubles we have seen each other through, all of us.
Thank you, friends, for sticking by me when I needed you, and thank you for calling on me when you needed someone.

There were sad stories and funerals.
There were rejoices and weddings.
Friends getting engaged or having babies (different friends).
Growing my appreciation for Grags through our mutual obsession with Harry Potter.
Planning for the future with Bradley.
Learning more about beer, and studying wine together.
Growing closer to our church family.
Auditioning for a play (and making it).
Surviving the first year of marriage! (They say it is the hardest, so we are in the clear!)

I welcome 2009 with open and well-rested arms. Hopefully, in a year's time, I will be blogging about our new home and the joy and frustration it brings!

No comments: