Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My girl Morgan

My BFF is getting married! I am so excited for her, and for Andy who is a very lucky man. I get to be the Matron of Honor; that's right, the Matron. Sounds old, doesn't it? Oh well, it will be WONDERFUL!

They are planning on next July. They are both in Lubbock this semester; luckily they have several months together before Morgan graduates early (way to go, brainy) and moves home to Houston in December! Then I have her (not really) to myself for a few months before he graduates in May.

Brad and I are already planning a trip for the four fo us to go to Disney World in 2010 or 2011. He keeps "joking" that he wont see me anymore come January, and he started that before we he knew we would be planning a wedding in that time. Hopefully I can balance them with neither feeling neglected. And once the Midkiffs move to Katy (teehee) they will be close enough to hang out with a lot, but far enough so that we maintain family time.

I cant believe how lucky I am to have one best friend living with me and the other living near me! Oh, the blessings we obtain!

No comments: