Monday, October 13, 2008

Disney Pics!!

Yea, friends and loved ones, we FINALLY got our pictures developed! Woo-to-the-Hoo! Now, be forewarned, that I am not a good photographer (nor am I generally photogenic) and I didnt take nearly as many pics as I thought I had. But I had to include some of my favorites!



This first one (surfers on the wall) is the food court in the All Star Sports, which I will be to abbreviate by saying Sports, since I cant REALLY abbreviate it...




These are from our room. Don't you love the towel Mickey?







Our first stop was Magic Kingdom, and our first task was the get personalized Mickey Mouse ears. We headed to the hat shop, and Brad disocvered this Captain Jack Sparrow hat. Stunning, eh?


Then we got our Mr and Mrs ears. I already have a pair that say Allison, from my trip in high school, so we went for Mrs Phillips and Mr Phillips.






You know what? I'm not going to photo-walk you through the whole trip; it would take far too long and I am at work. I will just plop my favorites in here, and if you see fit you may ask questions. I will post them on Facebook later, and probably eventually on MySpace.


















No comments: