Friday, August 10, 2007

Wish List

For No Reason
They say money cannot buy you happiness, and that is true. However, money can buy you stuff, and stuff has been known to make me pretty dang happy. For example, here is a list of things that would make me happy (in no particular order, and for no particular reason) :
*"Celtic Minstrels" by James Galway - When I was younger, around 8th grade, I used to fall asleep to this album almost every night. I lost it because I took it to school for a project, and I miss it. The gentle lilting music would bring back that smile.
*"House" Season Three on DVD - there is no need to explain this one...
*A plane ticket to Lubbock - I miss Morgan, and I know she needs to unwind right now. It would be great if we could have a nice girls night out, maybe a Margarita and a chick flick... I'm thinking "Sweetest Thing"...
*Tickets to the parks in Disney World - the traveling is not the expensive part, it's the parks passes. I used to go here all the time with my family, and it is the source of many happy memories. Plus, now I could really appreciate Pleasure Island!!
*An apartment - I love my family, and I actually don't mind being at home. It's just that it is hard to feel like an adult when you live at home. Plus, I don't have any 'real' privacy. On nights when I want to be alone, just to relax, it feels like I'm sulking in my room. I'd rather just have my own place. Plus, it would be great if Brad and I had somewhere to go where we didn't feel chaperoned.....

It's a short list, but a beautiful one. Obviouslt there are more things, but some are too personal or silly to put on the world of blogdom.

No comments: