Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Effing Fridge Thief

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!
The stupid annoyances I suffer at work are multiplying!
Someone in our office or cleaning staff has been occasionally stealing food from the fridge and/or freezer. How sad is that? How destitute do you have to be to steal food from a company fridge? You know what, if I believed it were someone who truly needed food, and not just a jackass, I wouldn't be angry. Annoyed perhaps, but sympathetic. However I have no reason to believe that is the case.
This morning I went in to get our frozen waffles out of the freezer, and when I picked up the box it weighed nothing. Someone not only ate my waffles, but they put an empty box back in the effing freezer! How ridiculous is that? This feels like dorm life, except that I had great roommates and in a dorm you would know who the culprit was!
A month or so ago, my mom and I had Chinese food for lunch. We brought back leftovers. The next day, her doggie bag was empty and mine was half-empty. HALF, PEOPLE!! Someone ate a few pieces of my Honey Chicken, then stopped and left the rest for me (thanks!) Ew, it was so disgusting! I mean, really, who does that?
After that incident my mom left a sandwich in the fridge with this note on the box:
"To the Lunch Thief - Really? Well, I sure hope no one has laced this sandwich with mass amounts of Ex-Lax... or worse."
How much does my mother rock?

No comments: