Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Natasha Wescoat





Last Thursday night I went to the Maple Leaf pub (in Midtown) for a pub quiz. I had a great time. Frankly, I had too much fun, and I had to retrieve my car late the next morning. But that is neither here nor there.

I used the restroom while I was there, and they had the most beautiful print on the wall. It was trees, so automatically you know I loved it. I asked a bartender about it, and he was able to tell me they purchased it from ImageKind, which is a CafePress company. Neato burrito. He didn't know the artist, but the initials looked like MW.

I looked it up and found Natasha Wescoat (close enough), and I am a smitten kitten. She has whole galleries just of these swirly trees, and the are very reasonably priced. Here are some of my faves:

No comments: