Monday, August 16, 2010

DIY Update and a great party

I now have the train case and a handful of records from madre's garage. Gracias! I am debating how to adapt the train case. I don't usually love the vintage look, but this one has an aged olive look that I love. We shall see.

Mom handed me a small stack of records, most of which I had never heard of. The exception was right on top: "Super Trooper" by ABBA. Is it awful that I'm really excited to melt-and-bowl it? I know 200 degrees isn't too hot, but it IS still August in houston, so we shall see when I get around to this.

I'm also really loving paper garlands right now (a bit late, I know). It looks like a fun, super simple project I could tackle while watching my shows. You know, if the kittens were asleep...

On an unrelated note, I saw this party idea on Hostess with the Mostess this morning, and I had to share it: They are having a 10 year wedding anniversary party and vow renewal in the theme of The Hangover - complete with Vegas trip! That sounds like So. Much. FUN!

Go check out her blog. It never fails to amuse and inspire me.

No comments: