Friday, November 7, 2008

I am so sick of it, really

Ask me why I am surprised? Ask me why, after 6 years of similar treatment, I am surprised at this behavior. Go ahead, ask me...
You know what, don't ask me, because I have absolutely no good reason.
I know I am not the BEST friend in the world. I forget birthdays, I am horrible at returning calls, and on more than a few occasions I have made very selfish decisions. But you know what? That does not excuse other people being bad friends.
And let me be more specific. If you make plans with me, and those plans change, and you do not call me, you suck. OK? If you and I have agreed to meet somewhere or to go do something and it turns out that you cannot/will not make it, effing call me! It isn't hard. It would take 30 seconds max to send a quick text. If I am not worth 30 seconds to you, that is something I need to know.

Happy effing birthday.

No comments: