Monday, October 8, 2007

Registries and random updates

I have been having fun (with a little bit of stress) setting up a registry. I think I have included everything that needs to be on there. Essentially we are registered at Linen's -N- Things and at Dillard's. We are also requesting IKEA gift cards.

Brad received some sad news today. A dear friend of their family (who we had lunch with yesterday, incidently) passed away this morning with little or no warning. He apparently has had some history of heart trouble. Please pray for the Phillips' and for Dora and Brian, his wife and son.

Brad and I placed a deposit on an apartment recently, and we are planning to move him in on October 27th. Some of my things are going as well, but I will not take up residence there until December 29th. Anyway, who-so-ever will be around and fancies themselves strong would be more than welcome to help us move furniture and boxes. We will most likely buy beer and/or soda for those willing to help.

Please keep these developments and plans in your prayers.

No comments: