Monday, September 17, 2007

That's right, world of bloggers; I am engaged to be married! Here is how it all went down:

We went and had a fabulous meal at 'Red Onion Seafood y Mas'. We had an amazing shrimp cocktail (that was nothing like other shrimp cocktails, because 'normal' S.C. is gross), wine, steak, halibut - the works! Then we went home to change clothes so we could go somewhere more casula for a drink. When we got home I laid on our couch (the leather one Clint gave us) and waited on him. He came out of his room, looking slightly nervous, and came over to me. He got on his knees. He said some very sweet things; how he couldn't imagine his life without me, he didn't want a future without me in it, etc lovely etc...

And then he asked me if I would do him the great honor of being his wife! And I said, "Of course!"

Now the twist is... I knew he was going to do this when he did, and I bought him an engagement ring as well!!! So now we are both "marked" as we plan our lives together!

No comments: