Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Harry Potter is a'coming



Only 8 days until I get to watch the next and final Harry Potter film. How sad and amazing and wonderful! I've had this delightful earworm stuck in my head for two days now - lucky me. ;)

And just a few days after the movie I'm competing in a Harry Potter themed quiz called the Geeky Cauldron. I'm rallying my friends David and Erin to help me to victory (because they're awesome, and because Joanna and Grags don't live here). When we win we will get a cash prize of anywhere between $200 and $500, depending on how many people show up.

I'm rereading Deathly Hallows now, plus going through Harry: A History again. Then I'm going to read Tales of Beedle the Bard once more; I read it once a long time ago, so I need a refresher course. I've been to these GeeksWhoDrink quizzes- they don't mess around. These questions will be obscure and difficult. Bring it on!

No comments: