Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wish List: Unrealistic edition

If you enjoy anything about interior design - I just love the pics for inspiration - then you should be receiving the Houzz newsletter/email. People go in and create Idea Books on a theme of their choosing, and it is a great way to spend time sipping your morning coffee. Lately many people have been making Gift Lists; I'm finding the coolest stuff, but some of it is truly laughably expensive. Oh well, a girl can dream, right?

Here are some of the awesome things I'm finding:

Cardboard Speakers

Update: I found these recycled cardboard speakers for half that price today on the Apartment Therapy blog:




Rules For My Unborn Son


Major League Baseball Bat Bottle Opener


Vine-Tapered Candles


Wine Bottle Candelabra


Tasto Chip and Dip Set (I actually saw this in a Hungry Girl email first...)


RowRow Serving Bowl with Spoons

Map Stars (from theStarcraft on Etsy)

No comments: