Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Counting down

66 days until we go to the happiest place on Earth!

I am going to try again to make a reservation for Le Cellier, but I am not holding my breath. I am really looking forward to this trip, but in a different way than ever before. I never really considered food in my anticipation. Or alcohol, or sex, but my focus is food. I always knew, when getting ready for a trip, that i would eat; it is a natural assumption, but food was never what I ecstatically anticipated. I am really excited to explore the restaurants all over the World Showcase. I can't wait to introduce Brad to the character breakfast at Chef Mickey's! It is just an interesting shift. I am also pretty intrigued to observe the use and allowance of alcohol at WDW, having never visited at a legal age. I have no intention of getting drunk; that would ruin the experience for me. I do plan to imbibe a few fun ones, though.

No comments: